Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A few breast eagles,different colors,info

Article about: Are these all good?First is black base with white eagle,next white base with blue eagle,next green base with white eagle,next blue base with gold eagle,then black base in triangle with gold

Default A few breast eagles,different colors,info

Are these all good?First is black base with white eagle,next white base with blue eagle,next green base with white eagle,next blue base with gold eagle,then black base in triangle with gold eagle,last is a luft eagle blueish grey base with silver eagle.The luft is different than any I have seen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A few breast eagles,different colors,info   A few breast eagles,different colors,info  

A few breast eagles,different colors,info   A few breast eagles,different colors,info  

A few breast eagles,different colors,info   A few breast eagles,different colors,info  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A few breast eagles,different colors,info
    P
    Many

Hey TC again buddy I see no apparent issues with any of them IMO. They are I believe as follows silver/black heer panzer, blue/white KM, white/green heer, gold/blue KM, gold/black RB, luft eagle grey backing white thread possibly paratrooper dress tunic. All bevo weave with the exception of the luft machine woven.

A few breast eagles,different colors,infoA few breast eagles,different colors,info

Luft eagle from ruptured duck

https://therupturedduck.com/products...-service-tunic

All good looking eagles in my humble opinion..

Smitty

Thanks guys!

Hello,

The BeVo panzer eagle is a known reproduction. Look above the fold line on the reverse above the wing. The sawtooth pattern give it away. There is no twist in the thread that these were woven with.

Fred

Thank you Fred!,Can you explain the difference in the one Brian posted and this one,they look the same to me,do you have a pic of an original to compair,really appreciate it.

Hello,

I lost my resizing tool on my computer and am just too lazy to manually to do it. If the one that Brian posted has the sawtooth pattern above the fold line on the reverse side it is also a reproduction. These are a high quality repro that I believe are made out of rayon. They are smooth to the touch and glide over your fingers. The threads in the wings are a give away also in that there in not a twist in them. They go straight up and down. An original will have a slight twist in the thread. This is from the loom that was used.

Fred

The one Brian posted is identical,the threads in the wings on reverse are straight up and down.That one is on a dealers site for 95.00,.They are really getting good making these repos because this one sure fooled me.

Hello,

These came out some time ago and when sewn on a tunic look pretty convincing. The tells that I stated earlier are the give away though.

Fred

Quote by Toecutter View Post
    The one Brian posted is identical,the threads in the wings on reverse are straight up and down.That one is on a dealers site for 95.00,.They are really getting good making these repos because this one sure fooled me.
    I think you are misunderstanding Fred.
    He is not talking about the pattern at the top of the wings, he is talking about the fold line above the wings.
    I have posted a couple of originals along with as good of a close-up as I could get from your photo so you can see the difference.
    Ralph.

The first one.

The second one.

Both.

Compared with the one you posted. Also, notice the twist to the threads on the backing.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast