Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Field marshal tunic

Article about: by ErichK This tunic sold at auction recently for \\$180,000. Annoying actually. I was offered the same tunic for 100k

Default Re: Field marshal tunic

sorry franz. it was ww2fotos sorry was only wondering

p.s isnt it just the shoulder board cyphers/batons thats $800 not the whole boards that vonB has?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

O ok Ewan just cearing things up.

Just got done googling German General Tunics. A site came up . Very interesting website about high ranking militaria. "They got a General of Military Administration Officials" for $8,000 or you can get a "Kriegsmarine KonterAdmiral Frockcoat" for just a Meir $7,350. Any of you spend that kind of money on it right now?

Got some very interesting pieces

I saw a traveling exhibition that came to Memphis Tn about ten years ago it was called'' WWII through Russian Eyes'' I was astounded at the stuff they had,Hitlers uniform Goering uniform they had I would say more than 100 Banners on the original poles the ones the Russians cast down on Linen's tomb in Red Square during the victory parade.There was a Russian fighter and a German fighter planes,lots of stuff from the Bunker-typewriters desks tables wine bottles all sorts of things It was quite good and it was very popular exhibition.Anyone else seen it.

Goering's Reichmarshall Baton is at the West Point Military Museum,,,i doubt if any of his other batons are in the possession of family decendants...

I was under the impression that his wife won a court case to have the baton returned

What ever happened to the man that was assigned to Field Marshal Goering while he was at Spandau prison,if I remember he was given several things that belonged to Goering.I think his watch and a sidearm.Any one have any info on that.I think the guys name was Col. Hamn

A local store in my area has hermann goring rank patch collar tab for sale for $6000

WAR BOOTY is almost never returned,except in the case of national treasures:the relatives of the war boot "liberated" during hostilities may be deceased and/or unable to be identified,,,souvenirs are generally permitted to remain with the conquerors...

the baton at West Point is EXCELLENT!

Here's the Goring uniform at Hendon. I was there a couple of years ago.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hendon.jpg 
Views:	4415 
Size:	263.9 KB 
ID:	152768  

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast