Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

First German Army Tunic

Article about: Hi all, I picked up this uniform the other day and I need some help. I dont collect German uniforms and I have no idea what I'm looking at except its a German Army Tunic. Also what do you th

Default First German Army Tunic

Hi all, I picked up this uniform the other day and I need some help. I dont collect German uniforms and I have no idea what I'm looking at except its a German Army Tunic. Also what do you think its worth? Thank you. - Nick K

First German Army TunicFirst German Army TunicFirst German Army TunicFirst German Army TunicFirst German Army TunicFirst German Army TunicFirst German Army TunicFirst German Army Tunic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First German Army Tunic   First German Army Tunic  

First German Army Tunic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First German Army Tunic
    P
    Many

Hello,
    It is a dutch tunic modified to german status in order to be reissued to the Heer. The Hoheitsabzeichen is a replacement and the condition is not great...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Great info!...

Thanks for your help! What do you think the shoulder board colors stand for? - Nick K

Red is for artillery if I am seeing the color correctly.

I see orange on the shoulder boards. Can you get a better photo of the shoulder boards? Top and bottom please. Regarding value, once it is positively identified we would encourage you to look for similar items on line in order to get an idea. How are things in Cedar Grove? I know the town well. Used to ride bike there and haunt the Caldwell airport. NH

?

Please Include crystal clear, big photos of the upper sleeves. Would be interesting to see if it had any shields attached once.

Here are pictures of the shoulder boards, I'll send pictures of the sleeves tomorrow. I was in Delaware for the past couple days sorry for the delay. - Nick K

First German Army TunicFirst German Army TunicFirst German Army Tunic

MAP
    ?

I see red but photos can easily distort colors. Since you have it in hand, what color does it look like to you? Red? Orange?

Here is a waffenfarb color chart, courtesy of Germandaggers forum

Waffenfarbe Guide
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Honestly, I would say red orange or orange. I would lean more towards military police. I know this jackets salty but it is a nice original jacket. It has character to it. Does anyone know what this jacket might be worth? - Nick K

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast