Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.

Article about: Picked this group up 1st is a Flak-Regiment 4 that the moths had a heyday with bit I still like it. All of them have moth damage the greatcoat is not near as bad as the tunics. Other pics wi

Default Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.

Picked this group up 1st is a Flak-Regiment 4 that the moths had a heyday with bit I still like it. All of them have moth damage the greatcoat is not near as bad as the tunics.
    Other pics will follow.

Eric
    Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.

Here is the Greatcoat.
    Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.

This one came with the breeches on same hanger.
    Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.

?

Hi Eric looks like you pulled in a really good score I really like the tunics and I think they would still display awsome all decked out
    As per the great coat it is fantastic this is an item that you dont see much of and I have seen very few shown on the forum.
    I do have a question though would the great coat and the first tunic be that of an officers do to the french style cuffs.

Regards Mark K

Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.
    And this was in the group not sure if it ties in with the rest Flak-Regiment 4 and one unmarked tunic and a Greatcoat group find.

Eric

Hi Mark I do not know. I hope to get some comments on them the 4 Reg shows that it had collar tabs on it at some point.
    And thanks for the kind words.

Eric
    Last edited by Eric Zentner; 07-13-2012 at 04:45 AM.

Super items.

The greatcoat is HJ Flak helpers special issue. Note the breast pockets.

The tuchrock is enlisted issue, these always have turnback french cuffs.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Super items.

The greatcoat is HJ Flak helpers special issue. Note the breast pockets.

The tuchrock is enlisted issue, these always have turnback french cuffs.

Cheers, Ade.
    Ditto the trousers!Great find anyway!
    Horrido!

Thanks for the info Ade.
    And Cheers Horrido.

Eric

Nice pick ups Eric, in spite of the moth damage.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast