Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Fliegerschuetzen and Bordfunker Mannequin

Article about: My pilot could not go out on a mission without his tailgunner and radio operator. At first he forgot the shells to the flare gun, but the pilot set him straight and even offered his dress be

TWS
    ?

Default Fliegerschuetzen and Bordfunker Mannequin

My pilot could not go out on a mission without his tailgunner and radio operator. At first he forgot the shells to the flare gun, but the pilot set him straight and even offered his dress belt to help get his crew member squared away.
    To set this one up I had to shelve the nice tailor made trousers that the Leutnant had been wearing and dig out my coarsest wool pair of issue trousers to go with this very worn Fliegerbluse. There seems to be the ghost of a Geschwader cuff title on the Fliegerbluse, but impossible to capture in this lighting. Only dimly visible to the naked eye. I hope this montage again provides some amusement.

Fliegerschuetzen and Bordfunker MannequinFliegerschuetzen and Bordfunker MannequinFliegerschuetzen and Bordfunker MannequinFliegerschuetzen and Bordfunker MannequinFliegerschuetzen and Bordfunker MannequinFliegerschuetzen and Bordfunker MannequinFliegerschuetzen and Bordfunker MannequinFliegerschuetzen and Bordfunker MannequinFliegerschuetzen and Bordfunker MannequinFliegerschuetzen and Bordfunker MannequinFliegerschuetzen and Bordfunker MannequinFliegerschuetzen and Bordfunker MannequinFliegerschuetzen and Bordfunker Mannequin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fliegerschuetzen and Bordfunker Mannequin
    P
    Many

I just finished looking at these photos over on the WAF, great stuff TWS !! You have certainly nailed the look... fabulous !!

Bob

TWS
    ?

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    I just finished looking at these photos over on the WAF, great stuff TWS !! You have certainly nailed the look... fabulous !!

Bob
    Thank-you sir!

That's about it for my flight troops related uniforms. Unfortunately I don't have any flight suits and my Fliegerkopfhaube LKpW 101 is missing in action.
    I don't know where it ran off to, but I'll look for it again next time I'm at my mum's where part of my collection is stored.

I could start with FLAK next I guess.