Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread

Article about: Fellow Members, I thought it would be a good thing for us all to have a reference thread in which foreign volunteers arm insignia in wear could be seen. Feel free to post more insignia, only

Default Re: Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread

Fabulous LVF photo showing several patches. If you look closely, you'll see seven or eight of them...simply outstanding for a photo showing foreign volunteers arm insignia...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread
    P
    Many

?

Great Idea

Danish ss volunteer wearing the so called Dachau type shield

Cheers
    Lars
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  
    Attached Images Attached Images Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread 

Hi Lars,
    No WSS my friend....Wehrmacht only....
    it's OK for this time.
    nice pic anyway
    thanks

they are not worried, they must have been captured by western allied troops...
    Last edited by JPhilip; 01-03-2009 at 10:53 PM.

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

?

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hi Lars,
    No WSS my friend....Wehrmacht only....
    it's OK for this time.
    nice pic anyway
    thanks
    Sorry mate

Happy new year and all the best
    Lars

Freies Indien

In Memoriam :

Freies Arabien & Sonderverband patches on the same photo...nice

In Memoriam :

This photo currently belongs to a friend of mine.
    Kosak, with red shield bearing 4 white stripes. Nice cyclist cossack showing his girlfriend's pic on the left chest...
    Last edited by JPhilip; 01-04-2009 at 12:24 AM.

In Memoriam :

POA BeVo shield

In Memoriam :

Not a nationality arm insignia, but nice photo anyway.....original caption says : Russischer Freiwilliger der Div. Grossdeutschland

In Memoriam :

I have this one on my hard drive since many years. I don't remember if it belongs to a friend or was browsed through the Net. It is a personal picture, so it's copyright free, but if its current owner does see it and wants it removed, i'll do it quickly....

Georgien BeVo

In Memoriam :

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast