Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread

Article about: Fellow Members, I thought it would be a good thing for us all to have a reference thread in which foreign volunteers arm insignia in wear could be seen. Feel free to post more insignia, only

?

ROA
    ---

Terek
    ---

Don
    ---
    Georgien
    ---

Lithuenian Schuma
    ---
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread   Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread   Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread   Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread
    P
    Many

?

Here is a nice one. Check out the Kindjal on the caps!!

I bet we all would love to have a original cap like this in the collection.
    Attached Images Attached Images Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread 

?

Its been a while since I've visited the forum. A small contribution:

Ukrainian volunteers in Luftwaffe:

?

Eastern volunteers in Luftwaffe

?

Thank you Askold for bring this to the top . A very informative thread on Volunteers and their patches that they wore.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Very interesting thread! Thank you. It didn't dawn on me before now, that the German army apparently had a multitude of different nationalities in their service... Interesting. Not something covered by "mainstream history".

?

My favorites... 'Turkistan Legion'. Left one is a Wafenrock named to Hptm. Horst Kuelken, a DKiG receipient. He earned his DKiG while serving with 162(Turk) I.D. Right one is an unnamed Lt's tunic with the 1st patt.'Turkistan' patch.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread   Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

Thanks, very interesting
    regards

?

Default Heer Croatian sleeve shield

Hey guys, I have a question on this one, I know the bevo shields are normally on field green. ...however the Collector's Guild has this type shield on grey, like this one. Is this an original period sleeve shield? Thanks!

Quote by Newbie View Post
    Hey guys, I have a question on this one, I know the bevo shields are normally on field green. ...however the Collector's Guild has this type shield on grey, like this one. Is this an original period sleeve shield? Thanks!
    Yes is Original.I've seen Spanish shields green, gray and white.

regards
    Antonio

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast