Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Fur Jacket, opinions please

Article about: Hey guys, i have just seen this rabbit fur jacket for a great price, anyway if i do buy it i think it would make a nice display piece which is why i am interested in it Anyway i'm not sure a

Default Fur Jacket, opinions please

Hey guys, i have just seen this rabbit fur jacket for a great price, anyway if i do buy it i think it would make a nice display piece which is why i am interested in it Anyway i'm not sure about the originality of this jacket and i was just wondering if any of you guys can help me out,
    Thanks, Glen.
    Attached Images Attached Images Fur Jacket, opinions please  Fur Jacket, opinions please  Fur Jacket, opinions please  Fur Jacket, opinions please 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fur Jacket, opinions please
    P
    Many

Default Re: Fur Jacket, opinions please

Hi Glen, chances are it is OK. There are many patterns of these jacket liners. Worn under the uniform.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

OK great thanks Ade, do you think its worth £30 =) what are these typically worth?
    Thanks, Glen.

£30 is just about the figure I had in mind.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!