Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

"GD" Cufftitle

Article about: Just wondering if someone can tell me anything about this one. I picked it up at a yard sale and do not know anything about it. Thank you

Default Re: "GD" Cufftitle

I have yet to find anything at yard sales. I always hear from my friends about what they found but it seems every time I go hunting at yard sales I end up with some junk that my wife will sell at her yard sale. Flea markets are fun and somthing can usually be found. As for your armband it does look like a reproduction. Ade is correct about the braid. The application and the braid itself. It would be easier to show you this so I will hunt for a link for you to check out what you need to look for. When lokoing at armbands you have to look at all aspects of the band. Certain things need to be looked over. Research the "Afrika" armband and you'll see the itty bitty parts that need to be checked. Once you get it down though you will have no problem.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "GD" Cufftitle
    P
    Many

HDTony
    ?

Thank you adlerfan, always willing to learn something new, it is better to be informed. We all make mistakes and yes it is better to make smaller ones. I will read up and I now find myself reading more here every day.

Quote by HDTony View Post
    Thank you adlerfan, always willing to learn something new, it is better to be informed. We all make mistakes and yes it is better to make smaller ones. I will read up and I now find myself reading more here every day.
    You are welcome. I find this hobby is most interesting when research is done whether it be to authenticate a piece or learning the history of a piece. Read, read and read some more. Eventually you will end up with a decent reference library. You should also create a file on your PC where you can keep the info. you get online. Have fun collecting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2