Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

General and Panzer Signals Collar tabs

Article about: I have good feeling about these, what do you guys think? All the best, Stefan

?

Default General and Panzer Signals Collar tabs

I have good feeling about these, what do you guys think?

All the best,
    Stefan

General and Panzer Signals Collar tabsGeneral and Panzer Signals Collar tabsGeneral and Panzer Signals Collar tabsGeneral and Panzer Signals Collar tabsGeneral and Panzer Signals Collar tabs

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement General and Panzer Signals Collar tabs
    P
    Many

Default Re: General and Panzer Signals Collar tabs

On the Generals tabs i thought the flat edge on the back of the Arabesken was supposed to be parallel to the bottom edge of the tab.

Tabs are all fakes IMHO and I'm not convinced on the cloth EKI either.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I cant see well enough to know if fakes or not? but--those "Generals" tabs are not Generals tabs but Fieldmarshals tabs. Note the elongated "larisch" a Generals "larisch" would be two--not three. Also note that just because the center does not show red--does NOT mean its fake. They made Generals tabs with both an open and closed center--I have a pair which will be shown here soon thanks to Ade's generosity) that have closed centers and these came from the Don Gillis collection which was part of a German Generals estate he purchased back around 1999--and mine are an extra pair from said estate. And yes--there are loads of original photos showing both open and closed centers on Generals tabs. I never paid any attention to whether or not Field Marshals tabs had open or closed centers.

I would pass on them all.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!