Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German Luftwaffe Tropical Uniform...opinions

Article about: I haven't seen many of these. I came across this WW2 Luftwaffe Tropical Uniform that I would like some opinions as to it's authenticity..Thanks..

?

Default German Luftwaffe Tropical Uniform...opinions

I haven't seen many of these. I came across this WW2 Luftwaffe Tropical Uniform that I would like some opinions as to it's authenticity..Thanks..

German Luftwaffe Tropical Uniform...opinionsGerman Luftwaffe Tropical Uniform...opinionsGerman Luftwaffe Tropical Uniform...opinionsGerman Luftwaffe Tropical Uniform...opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Luftwaffe Tropical Uniform...opinions
    P
    Many

Original.

But the shorts are KM.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Ade.. If I can ask... I know that years of experience helps.. but what do you see that makes the shirt original and the shorts KM?

Quote by Obal7 View Post
    Thanks Ade.. If I can ask... I know that years of experience helps.. but what do you see that makes the shirt original and the shorts KM?

Hello,
    Experience and knowledge make the shirt original and the stamp below makes the shorts KM
    Thanks

German Luftwaffe Tropical Uniform...opinions

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

kiel depot I think

?

Thank J and John... I guess I have to get out more... much thanks

I have an original pair of KM shorts and the clues include the color, the boxy shape, the little utility pocket, the buttons on the pockets and the belt loops. You can find some of these details on other tropical items but in this configuration it is clearly KM. Even without seeing the stamp this was evident to me. Both nice pieces! NH

great shirt and unrelated shorts,nice finds.

Thanks guys.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Can anyone advise what kind of shoulder boards belong on this shirt? And where can I get a pair to complete the shirt? It seems that the shoulder boards and the buttons have an unusual way to fasten the boards. Are the buttons also a tan pebble type..to match the shirt?

German Luftwaffe Tropical Uniform...opinionsGerman Luftwaffe Tropical Uniform...opinionsGerman Luftwaffe Tropical Uniform...opinions

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast