Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German machine embroidered eagle

Article about: Its trying to be a Tropical tunic M41 , show some pictures of the inside and of the inside of the collar?

Default German machine embroidered eagle

Hello gentlemen,

What is your opinion on this eagle. It's a machine embroidered one to me, but I cannot find another example when doing a search on the internet forum. Has anyone ever seen it? Is it a plain fake (and where from?)... Is it foreign made perhaps? Or is it just THAT bleached and faded by the sun and other elements?

Kind regards,
    Gerd V
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German machine embroidered eagle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German machine embroidered eagle
    P
    Many

Default Re: German machine embroidered eagle

Not original, maybe made in Pakistan ??

Here are some more pics of the rest of the tunic... In bright daylight... It's a family piece and the rest is looking quite ok IMHO... Just that breast eagle is a 'strange bird'

Kind regards,
    Gerd V
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German machine embroidered eagle  
    Attached Images Attached Images German machine embroidered eagle  German machine embroidered eagle 

It looks very uneven and sloppy, that eagle, in my opinion the Germans did not do sloppy. Sorry for my French.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Closer sights on the ribons and other insignia...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German machine embroidered eagle   German machine embroidered eagle  

German machine embroidered eagle   German machine embroidered eagle  

German machine embroidered eagle  

Its a put together item, some of the insignia may be real, I cannot say. the eagle is a bad repro, thats why you cannot find an example of it anywhere. Its trying to be a DAK tunic, give it back to the family

I think this may be the eagle it's trying to be.

Tom

Never seen an eagle like that with a white border...
    Glenn

Is it white or can it be very faded and bleached? The color of the piping on these photos look white... but according the person who has it in his hands, the piping of the boards is very faded pink...

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Never seen an eagle like that with a white border...
    Glenn

I don't think the eagle that started this thread is real. The details are pretty close, but check out the head.
    The white background material is also an issue. No ways that could be due to sun bleaching.

Tom

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast