Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

German shoulder straps and other insignia - please help me identify what they all stand for!

Article about: Hi and welcome to the forum! Posting multiple items gets far to confusing for all concerned. Please post each item, one at a time, in it's own individual thread. Cheers, Ade.

rileywallace
    ?

Default German shoulder straps and other insignia - please help me identify what they all stand for!

German shoulder straps and other insignia - please help me identify what they all stand for!German shoulder straps and other insignia - please help me identify what they all stand for!German shoulder straps and other insignia - please help me identify what they all stand for!German shoulder straps and other insignia - please help me identify what they all stand for!

2. # ADS

For starters, none of these items have anything to do with the SS. This belongs in the "Heer/Luftwaffe/Kriegsmarine" sub-forum.

# 2 top photo is a Waffenmeister specialty patch. NH

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Posting multiple items gets far to confusing for all concerned.

Please post each item, one at a time, in it's own individual thread.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!