Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German trousers in bad condition...

Article about: Trousers are always the hardest find!

Default German trousers in bad condition...

I was searching for a german trousers an now I have the opportunity to purchase these, but they are in bad condition. In your opinion what is the value of these pants in these conditions?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German trousers in bad condition...   German trousers in bad condition...  

German trousers in bad condition...   German trousers in bad condition...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German trousers in bad condition...
    P
    Many

Default Re: German trousers in bad condition...

I can't help you on price but I can say that I have a SS pea patten camo pair that has the rayon hbt material at the fly. I could be wrong but I think that type of material was only used in SS clothing?
    Last edited by reneblacky; 06-07-2013 at 11:30 PM. Reason: added pic

Thanks for this information!
    I add a picture of the particular, is that what you mean?

if so these pants could be SS? Someone may value them?

Thanks in advanced
    partisan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German trousers in bad condition...  

Quote by partisan View Post
    Thanks for this information!
    I add a picture of the particular, is that what you mean?

if so these pants could be SS? Someone may value them?

Thanks in advanced
    partisan
    G'day partisan

You need to ask for better pics. I've thrown it in as a possibility and whacked in a pic of the correct material for you to compare with.

Excuse, but these are m. 43 trousers?
    I read on a text about German uniform that this model 43 was distributed (already at the end of 942) before at SS troops that test them, only after at the army. So it is established that waffen ss used this model. But I'm not able to say if only ss models only had the rayon hbt material at the fly.
    Can somebody help me?

Thanks

partisan

If only the original owner could hear us discussing the material of his fly - he would shoot us for sure ...........bunch of weirdos LOL
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    If only the original owner could hear us discussing the material of his fly - he would shoot us for sure ...........bunch of weirdos LOL

Hello,
    These M43 pants are made of italian EM/NCO wool with typical italian rayon lining....
    Not specifically WSS...

René : If your pea pattern pants are lined with this rayon cloth, it's because after september 1943, Germany and italian factories located in Northern Italy had business contracts for producing garments and delivering materials...

You can find tunics, pants, greatcoats and soft headgear made of EM/NCO italian wool or of Italian Officer gabardine...

And again, nothing specifically meant to WSS troops here, just a regular pair of Heer/WSS M43 pants made of italian materials as produced between September/October 1943 and the adoption of the Neue Uniform...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    These M43 pants are made of italian EM/NCO wool with typical italian rayon lining....
    Not specifically WSS...

René : If your pea pattern pants are lined with this rayon cloth, it's because after september 1943, Germany and italian factories located in Northern Italy had business contracts for producing garments and delivering materials...

You can find tunics, pants, greatcoats and soft headgear made of EM/NCO italian wool or of Italian Officer gabardine...

And again, nothing specifically meant to WSS troops here, just a regular pair of Heer/WSS M43 pants made of italian materials as produced between September/October 1943 and the adoption of the Neue Uniform...
    Thanks

not so sure about that but you may know better

Interesting discussion, in fact this pants come from Centre Italy.
    But someone can tell me the value of a trousers in this conditions? I need to know (even very approximately) its value because the seller estimates 450 euros!!!!
    Is it a real value?
    Thanks
    partisan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast