Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German War Flag....finally....

Article about: Hey gang! Here's a recent purchase!! This is my first Kriegsflag and I'm very happy with this one! Great size - perfect for display and the construction is great!! No rips or any issues with

Default German War Flag....finally....

Hey gang! Here's a recent purchase!! This is my first Kriegsflag and I'm very happy with this one! Great size - perfect for display and the construction is great!! No rips or any issues with this one.
    Quite happy to have it added to the collection! These have a great look to them!

Made in Holland so post '40.....hard to make out the makers name - will have to use perhaps natural light tomorrow.

Here are some pics! A great piece that I'm happy to add to the collection!

Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German War Flag....finally....   German War Flag....finally....  

German War Flag....finally....   German War Flag....finally....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German War Flag....finally....
    P
    Many

Default Re: German War Flag....finally....

Closeups....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German War Flag....finally....   German War Flag....finally....  

Few more....

Cheers!

Rob

German War Flag....finally....  

?

Rob I posted the same flag today very nice. I bought mine a few years back, Gary

Hi Gary! Cool....I'll need to look it up.....I'm not sure if I posted this flag in the right section...Couldn't figure out where flags and pennants go??
    Cheers! Glad you like it man!

Rob

?

Rob I'm not sure where to post flags either so I posted mine in Non-Combat. I like this size flag it just the right size. Gary

Hey Gary! I'll go and check yours out.....yes, I have to agree: this size is one of the best sizes when it comes to displaying!!

Cheers!

Rob

Rob nice flag ,congrat !

Frenchy

OKW
    ?

I just wonder why Holland instead of Netherlands? or whatever country was known as under German occupation. Holland is an English way of calling the country all the Dutch people i know refer to the place as Netherlands.

?

very nice Rob i have a km one similar size and got it from the vets son whos father took it from a captured vessel apparently he was pictured removing it and it made the papers,but the son said oh you cant have a pic of my dad,jeez i only wanted a copy thanks for showing,cheers Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German War Flag....finally....  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast