Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Geschwader Lutzow Cufftitle

Article about: Its fine Ade, the dealer wants \\$299 USD but he will deal. I could probably get it for \\$250.

G43
    ?

Default Geschwader Lutzow Cufftitle

Hello All,

I have heard that these cuff titles were produced by proper manufacturers during the Third Reich period but only for propaganda films. Is that the case? Does this appear to be period produced? Thanks.

Geschwader Lutzow CufftitleGeschwader Lutzow CufftitleGeschwader Lutzow CufftitleGeschwader Lutzow Cufftitle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Geschwader Lutzow Cufftitle
    P
    Many

I cannot advise on the history aspect as I have never read about that. But the cuff title is period and original. The materials and construction match my "HG" cuff title.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

G43
    ?

Thanks ade. Ill havr to research more. The dealer claims that this unit never exsisted.

- - ------- - -

Thanks ade. Ill havr to research more. The dealer claims that this unit never exsisted.

Kampfgeschwader Lützow was a wartime movie.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

G43
    ?

Thank you. Thats what the dealer said, now I don't know if it was only produced for the movie or what? Werhmacht awards also provides a similar view.Cufftitles of the Luftwaffe

I am watching the film now. No cuff titles as yet....

I can now confirm not a single cuff title can be seen in this movie.

But the kit worn in it looks to be all original, despite the poor image quality of the footage.

Cheers, Ade.

no such geschwader.

Being nosey, but just out of interest, how much is the dealer asking for this?

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast