Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

The "Get Bob Coleman to Come Back" Thread!

Article about: Gents, we all have discussed (both on the forum and off) just how much Bob Coleman means to the hobby, and how worse for wear the forum is because of his absence. He is still involved in the

Default The "Get Bob Coleman to Come Back" Thread!

Gents, we all have discussed (both on the forum and off) just how much Bob Coleman means to the hobby, and how worse for wear the forum is because of his absence.

He is still involved in the hobby, but (unfortunately) from afar.

He has added to not only my knowledge, but countless others as well.
    It is very rare in this (now-specialized) hobby to have someone as erudite as Bob on all aspects of TR collecting and history.

He has collected it all--buckles, medals, tunics, daggers, helmets, soft headgear, flags & standards, samurai swords (I guess the question would be, what doesn't Bob know about?!)

I know that not only myself would like to see him back on the forum, but many others as well--so if you miss Bob's input and sharing, please add your thoughts here in this thread--LET'S GET HIM BACK!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The "Get Bob Coleman to Come Back" Thread!
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I WANT BOB TO RETURN

When I joined the forum Bob welcomed me and was extremely kind. He helped my countless times and still does to this day when I have the need to reach out to him.

As you note, he is someone who has seen it all. Collected it all and has so much to offer to all the members here.

Come on back Bob, you are missed.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I wasn't aware that Bob had left the forum, it will be a lesser place without him, and his vast knowledge and experience that he has generously shared with
    all on this and other forums, especially here, and coupled with his years of collecting and wisdom, it would be a real shame to have him hang up his hat and
    no longer participate in assisting all of us with our collections and history....

I apologise for the upper case text that follows, but ....COME BACK BOB, YOU ARE SORELY MISSED !!!....

Bob

?

Bob,

You are missed here. I can only say watching from afar when I first joined in 2014 you were one gentleman I greatly respected. Still do. Thank you for all the behind the scenes work you did to help get WRF where it is today. The decision is yours of course. We can only ask you. Regardless of your choice we have all been made better by your knowledge of the hobby and who you are as a person. I will make the trek from MN to WI some day for that dinner I owe you.

God Bless You Bob!

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

I wholly associate myself with any and all efforts to return Bob to his prominent and commanding role here.
    I cannot write enough about my respect and affection for him.

He is around, just at his choosing

CBH
    ?

I too miss Bob, is absence is sorely felt on this Forum. His knowledge is unmatched.

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    He is around, just at his choosing
    Yes, he is on the forum occassionally, but is no longer posting.

& BTW, Bob will be at the SOS selling some of his wares--if you go, make sure to stop by and say hello to Bob (he is usually near Jeff Clark & Bob Hritz's tables)

I agree with everyone who would like to see Bob return. I hope he sees fit to lend us his time and knowledge on these forums again. It is a shame that some juvenile individual or individuals saw fit to accost Bob with their foolish and reprehensible behavior. Hopefully they are no longer among us here. The bad apples should be plucked from the tree.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast