Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

GFP Shoulder Straps

Article about: Here is a rare strap that doesn't turn up too often. The GFP straps used the same light blue (Hellblau) Nebenfarbe as the Heeresjustizbeamte. The GFP was unique though in using a narrow blue

?

Default GFP Shoulder Straps

Here is a rare strap that doesn't turn up too often.

The GFP straps used the same light blue (Hellblau) Nebenfarbe as the Heeresjustizbeamte. The GFP was unique though in using a narrow blue cord between the aluminium braids whereas the Justizbeamte used the normal green cord that all other admin branches used.
    The whole subject of GFP straps can be rather complicated as any soldiers from any branch on attachment to the GFP was entitled to use GFP cyphers on their straps during the attachment. So you can legitimately find a Justizbeamte strap with GFP cyphers, or an infantry, or artillery or indeed any other strap with GFP cyphers but these would simply be attached personnel. Genuine full time career Army GFP officials would wear the special straps with the unique narrow blue cord as well as the Hellblau Nebenfarbe.

GFP Shoulder Straps

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement GFP Shoulder Straps
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: GFP Shoulder Straps

For some reason the Luftwaffe went their own way, and used a wine red Nebenfarbe and gilt rather than silver GFP cyphers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GFP Shoulder Straps  

Default Re: GFP Shoulder Straps

Very nice. Rank is Feldpolizeiobersekretär (later re-designated Feldpolizeiinspektor) for the Heer board and Feldpolizeidirektor for the Luftwaffe board.

?

GFP Shoulder Straps

Here is mine! if you ever think of selling that Major, please let me know!! I would love to add it to my GFP LW collection!