Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

GJ tunic

Article about: For the last 3 years i quit the German ww2 stuff and collected only Dutch militairy items. But i got a intresting trade, part of the trade is this tunic and a helmet, the helmet is reviewed

Question GJ tunic

For the last 3 years i quit the German ww2 stuff and collected only Dutch militairy items.
    But i got a intresting trade, part of the trade is this tunic and a helmet, the helmet is reviewed here: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...07/#post898367

The photo`s are not that great, but i dont like the eagle. The rest looks ok to me.

Thanks for comments.
    Last edited by zjopske; 05-31-2013 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Adding a link

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement GJ tunic
    P
    Many

Default Re: GJ tunic

Looks like a nice original tunic to me. I agree the eagle dosnt look right. Didnt Gebirgsjager troops wear green waffenfarbe, or am I remembering wrongly?

Hello,
    A well used Feldbluse 1933 modified 1936 with all insignia reapplied....IMO shoulderstraps are repros.
    concerning the colour of the Waffenfarbe, only Jäger from mountain units did wear a light green piping, all other branches of service serving with GJ units did wear their own distinctive piping....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thank you both, i think i would trade it (after looked at it in real life).

What is it worth today? €350-400?

Hello,
    Considering the prices asked for german Feldblusen nowadays....300/400 euro is not a bad deal if the Feldbluse shown in the thread has no "hidden" defaults....if you trade it you'll have some work to do...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

It is a rough one, shoulderstraps are fake, and eagle and stuff replaced (war time?).

Here some more photos, a bit light, but it is finally nice weather out here.