Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

GJ Uffz. M36 Feldbluse

Article about: Hi all, this is my first contribution to this great forum. It’s one of my WWII WH feldblusen, i.e. a beautiful GJ Uffz M36. It’s 1940-dated and has a neatly hand-stitched white/grayish breas

Default GJ Uffz. M36 Feldbluse

Hi all,
    this is my first contribution to this great forum.
    It’s one of my WWII WH feldblusen, i.e. a beautiful GJ Uffz M36. It’s 1940-dated and has a neatly hand-stitched white/grayish breast eagle woven on green backing and the last type of mouse grey litzen, machine-sewn on dark green cloth patches.
    Apart from some nap wear on the edges this M36 could be considered near-mint, if it wasn’t for some staining on the right shoulder and breast. Don’t know what it is…a bud suggested that it could as well be blood but I’d rather consider it dirty diesel fuel/oil or something.

The shoulder straps are made of left overs of the same cloth the tunic’s made of and have been on this tunic forever;their shadows can be clearly seen on the shoulders when they’re removed from the tunic and the original color of the cloth they're made of can be seen under the buttons.

It’s got a very nice BeVo Edelweiss hand-sewn on the right sleeve.
    The Edelweiss is sewn with what looks like the same thread the eagle has been sewn on,and since the original color of the cloth shows under the well embedded breast eagle I’m reasonably sure that the edelweiss and the eagle were applied at just about the same time.The collar lacks the flap specific to the feldblusen issued to the Gebirgstruppen,but since it was dropped in 1940, and being this tunic 1940-dated (it could also mean that it’s been made in 1939 and conseigned to the depot in 1940!) in my opinion this is not a major issue.The HBT backed collar also suggest a later manufacture immediately before the production of the M40…an overlapping production perhaps!

This one came without internal belt hook suspenders but I must have some pairs somewhere so no big deal.
    Cheers
    Manny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GJ Uffz. M36 Feldbluse   GJ Uffz. M36 Feldbluse  

GJ Uffz. M36 Feldbluse   GJ Uffz. M36 Feldbluse  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement GJ Uffz. M36 Feldbluse
    P
    Many

Default Re: GJ Uffz. M36 Feldbluse

Very nice

Quote by Wehrmacht39 View Post
    Very nice
    Hi Wehrmacht,
    thank you for commenting...after 153 visits there's at least one member that can appreciate a nice,UNTOUCHED GJ M36!
    Cheers
    Manny

?

Quote by Canuck63 View Post
    Hi Wehrmacht,
    thank you for commenting...after 153 visits there's at least one member that can appreciate a nice,UNTOUCHED GJ M36!
    Cheers
    Manny
    Well said untouched, it is just perfectly preserved, as many other pieces you have presented.

I LOVE Edelvise! jeeeeez thats good and i love stains as well!!!
    thank you Canuck63 for sharing with us

wow im drunk

But i love my WRF!!!!