Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Grey winter reversible trousers

Article about: Hello! I received this grey reversible winter trousers and I am wondering if they are original, bacuse I have never seen a version like them. The grey material feels correct, just as it shou

Default Grey winter reversible trousers

Hello!
    I received this grey reversible winter trousers and I am wondering if they are original, bacuse I have never seen a version like them.
    The grey material feels correct, just as it should. But the trousers have the late war metal buttons on both, the in and outside (no white washed ones on the inside). The stamp looks good to me. The trousers have sewn in suspenders wich are ewn with a field grey thread on the outside and a white one on the inside.
    The trosers laso have grey Hbt closure straps on the ankles.
    The trousers assem to be a mint depot piece.

Is this a late war made up piece or a reproduction?

Best Regards

(Ps sorry for the quality of the images, no sunlight was avilable today!)

Grey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grey winter reversible trousers   Grey winter reversible trousers  

Grey winter reversible trousers   Grey winter reversible trousers  

Grey winter reversible trousers  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Grey winter reversible trousers
    P
    Many

Nobody can comment on these if they are period ones?

They look fine to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Yes they look ok and look to be in super condition

Super nice condition trousers by to me a seldom seen maker. timothy

Thanks for your replies... :-)

Since the last photos weren´t that good, I decided to shoot better ones. Here they are!
    Once again, what do you think about the suspenders? (I have never seen this types before) and the fact, that these trousers have late war metal buttons abd HBT ties on the ankle? Are this trousers a late war fabrication?

Best RegardsGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousersGrey winter reversible trousers

I do not prescribe to the late war button theory you have.

These are conventional wartime buttons.

These trousers are pre 1943, as they have the makers name and not an RB number.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

And why don´t they have white buttons on the inside?
    Do you also think, that the suspenders are original to the trousers?

Regards

Not all items had white buttons to the inside. it is not a problem, especially as the jacket would cover these anyway.

The suspenders look fine.