Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hard to get trousers

Article about: I wonder if anyone out there has seen trousers like these Terek in the photos, with added stripe?? Any color stripe is of high interest to study. I have tried to find pics of an example in a

?

Default Hard to get trousers

I wonder if anyone out there has seen trousers like these Terek in the photos, with added stripe?? Any color stripe is of high interest to study.

I have tried to find pics of an example in a collection for decades with no luck. I know they are out there so obviously i know to few people these days

In Russia there were a surviving example, but that collector died some time ago and his collection resold, the new whereabouts for those trousers are unknown. Of course i were to late to get a pic, or even better to include that example into my museum.

I will even pay a couple of euro if someone has one, just to get hold of some quality photos of a original example.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hard to get trousers   Hard to get trousers  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hard to get trousers
    P
    Many

?

Dear audience, i have maybe a photo or two of a surviving example coming my way. I am waiting for a email in the coming weeks.

Could it really be that i am finally get to study a original example?!