Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Heer Breast Eagles...

Article about: Johnny has started a thread on the WAF about this variation. He is going to post a pic of the reverse later. Regards, Jerry

Default Heer Breast Eagles...

Now I've managed to get the photo uploader working again I thought I post some pics of my Heer eagles (not that I have many). I think I've posted most of these before on WAF in the past but not on here.

First one, still sewn onto a piece of uniform...

Front
    Heer Breast Eagles...

Front - b&W
    Heer Breast Eagles...

Rear
    Heer Breast Eagles...

With a cap eagle
    Heer Breast Eagles...

With cap eagle - b&W
    Heer Breast Eagles...

Used & Unused version together.
    Heer Breast Eagles...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Breast Eagles...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer Breast Eagles...

Another one...

Heer Breast Eagles...

Heer Breast Eagles...

Couple more...

One is Panzer, t'other is just a normal Heer...not that you can hardly tell from the pics, or not on my monitor any how!

Heer Breast Eagles...

Heer Breast Eagles...

Heer Breast Eagles...

Finally, my fallen eagle, it's been removed from a tunic and it looks like it got damaged in the process?

Heer Breast Eagles...

Heer Breast Eagles...

As you can see it's had its wing well and truly clipped, it's not going to be flying anywhere anymore...
    Heer Breast Eagles...

Hope you enjoy them.

Great photos mate, I reckon eagles make a fantastic collection. I have been thinking about concentrating on cloth and metal eagles for my collecting fix as they are comparitively affordable compared to most of the other Third Reich gear around. They look terrific, great collection, well done.

Thanks very much! I must confess I don't really collect TR items as such any more, had these for a few years now but decided to do some new pics of them and so I thought I'd post them up here. I agree they do make nice items to collect and are still, relatively, affordable, that said though I have to admit I was surprised how much the prices seem to of crept up since I bought the last ones.

Unfortunately nothing in this hobby is cheap and even more unfortunately it really gets addictive when you find a particular subject that interests you. At least we can all enjoy each others collections on this forum as well as our own. Cheers mate, Dave.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Unfortunately nothing in this hobby is cheap and even more unfortunately it really gets addictive when you find a particular subject that interests you. At least we can all enjoy each others collections on this forum as well as our own. Cheers mate, Dave.
    Your not wrong there mate! I collect British military jack/clasp knives and they are strangely addictive without a doubt - well that's what my bank balance seems to indicate anyhow, though at least with the knives I can still pick 'em up pretty cheaply! It's also true what you say about enjoying other peoples collections, one of the reasons that, even though I no longer collect TR stuff, I still stick around the forums (both here and WAF) to enjoy looking at some of the excellent items shown on here!

Mike

?

I like your eagles.

The cutoff eagle is a fake, IMO.

Regards,

Jerry
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast