Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for help

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to ask you for help with this hbt tunic. Is this one orignal or not? I do not have better pictures but hope it will be enough to determine if it is good one or not. Or

?

Default Heer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for help

Hi guys,
    I would like to ask you for help with this hbt tunic. Is this one orignal or not? I do not have better pictures but hope it will be enough to determine if it is good one or not. Or let me know picture of which part is needed and I will try to get it. Any opinion is welcome.
    Thank you, Mike

Heer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for helpHeer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for helpHeer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for helpHeer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for helpHeer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for help
    P
    Many

Hello,
    Original Drillichrock with replaced or postwar added insignia, at least the Hoheitsabzeichen, the Iron Cross ribbon and the Gefreiter arm insignia. Better photos could help to determine if the Litzen are original to the tunic or not. This is the rarest type of Drillichrock as it was produced for a short time only...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Hallo,
    thank you for help, I will try to contact the guy who is selling it to send me additional pictures of the collar tabs (Litzen?) to be sure if at least these are original applied or not because he wants for that tunic 400 eur.
    Mike

Quote by mike1 View Post
    Hallo,
    thank you for help, I will try to contact the guy who is selling it to send me additional pictures of the collar tabs (Litzen?) to be sure if at least these are original applied or not because he wants for that tunic 400 eur.
    Mike
    Hello,
    Yes the Litzen are collar tabs...
    If you're interested in this Drillichrock, in my opinion you should seriously consider to purchase it.
    400 euros is cheap for this item. If the shoulderstraps are real, then it's cheaper...
    M33s and M43s are common on the market as they were the most produced tunics of this kind.
    M42s are not so common, but M41s are quite rare now. Not a lot of them were produced, and most of the production has been lost during and after the war. You can remove the newly added insignia, sew a nice wartime produced Hoheitsabzeichen.
    Since i started collecting, i've seen hundreds of M33s and M43s, but only ten to twelve M41s...
    I do own a M33, a M42 and a M43, but no M41...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

?

Hi,
    here are I hope better pictures and the guy promised me to send the collar tabs detailed pictures tomorrow.
    Mike

Heer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for helpHeer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for helpHeer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for helpHeer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for help

?

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    Yes the Litzen are collar tabs...
    If you're interested in this Drillichrock, in my opinion you should seriously consider to purchase it.
    400 euros is cheap for this item. If the shoulderstraps are real, then it's cheaper...
    M33s and M43s are common on the market as they were the most produced tunics of this kind.
    M42s are not so common, but M41s are quite rare now. Not a lot of them were produced, and most of the production has been lost during and after the war. You can remove the newly added insignia, sew a nice wartime produced Hoheitsabzeichen.
    Since i started collecting, i've seen hundreds of M33s and M43s, but only ten to twelve M41s...
    I do own a M33, a M42 and a M43, but no M41...
    Thanks
    Hi,
    here are pictures of the collar tabs and shoulder board. Do you think the shoulder board is good one?
    Thank you, Mike

Heer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for helpHeer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for helpHeer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for helpHeer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for help

Hello,
    Thanks for the additional photos, they show a lot of things, but unfortunately, i wish there were more photos that would show the rear of this things...
    First of all, regarding the Litzen, considering the type of Litzen sewn to the collar, the way they were applied, their general condition and the lack of "ghosts" on the collar, they may be original to the Drillichrock, but the lack of good photo showing the back of the collar is always a problem...
    The shoulderstraps are plausible on the first photos, they're less sexy on the last ones...i know that you didn't take these photos and that you cant be sure to get what you want when you ask for new ones, but the seller should know that if someone asks you photos of shoulderstraps, especially for "business" purpose, he would appreciate to see these shoulderstraps fully unbuttoned and shown side to side, with detailed photos of the piping (that looks bad here), of the wool (that looks OK), of the lining (not convinced) and of the buttonholes...they might be fakes, well done fakes but fakes anyway...if we except the things said until now about them, they dont meet my criteria in terms of workmanship. Of course some may tell that they could be "locally made/privately purchased etc...) but i dont believe it concerning them...IMO they're are, "i tend to be...but i'm not. The person who made them wanted them to be regulation ones...more and better photos would help to be 100% sure....
    Another bad news i'm afraid, the shoulderstraps loops were not the ones sewn at the factory when this Drillichrock was produced...or they went to McD...... so many time that they're are now double sized (and probably full of cholesterol)...
    They're twice wider than normal and the stitchings do not look convincing at all...
    Thanks
    Last edited by JPhilip; 05-28-2015 at 08:59 PM.

In Memoriam :

?

Hello,
    Thanks for the additional photos, they show a lot of things, but unfortunately, i wish there were more photos that would show the rear of this things...
    First of all, regarding the Litzen, considering the type of Litzen sewn to the collar, the way they were applied, their general condition and the lack of "ghosts" on the collar, they may be original to the Drillichrock, but the lack of good photo showing the back of the collar is always a problem...
    The shoulderstraps are plausible on the first photos, they're less sexy on the last ones...i know that you didn't take these photos and that you cant be sure to get what you want when you ask for new ones, but the seller should know that if someone asks you photos of shoulderstraps, especially for "business" purpose, he would appreciate to seen these shoulderstraps fully unbuttoned and shown side to side, with detailed photos of the piping (that looks bad here), of the wool (that looks OK), of the lining (not convinced) and of the buttonholes...they might be fakes, well done fakes but fakes anyway...if we except the things said until now about them, they dont meet my criteria in terms of workmanship. Of course some may tell that they could be "locally made/privately purchased etc...) but i dont believe it concerning them...IMO they're are, "i tend to be...but i'm not. The person who made them wanted them to be regulation ones...more and better photos would help to be 100% sure....
    Another bad news i'm afraid, the shoulderstraps loops were not the ones sewn at the factory when this Drillichrock was produced...or they went to McD...... so many time that they're are now double sized (and probably full of cholesterol)...
    They're twice wider than normal and the stitchings do not look convincing at all...
    Thanks
    Hallo,
    here are better pictures of the shoulder boards and finally back side of the collar with litzen. Also the pictures of the loops (field upgrade?) and triangle.
    Mike

Heer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for helpHeer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for helpHeer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for helpHeer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for helpHeer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for helpHeer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for helpHeer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for helpHeer drillich m41 feldbluse - ask for help

Hello,
    The Litzen are original to the Drillichrock.
    The shoulderstraps are repros (IMO)
    The shoulderstraps loops are really bogus...IMO not a field repair but a postwar replacement...
    This type of rank chevron is not often seen in the Heer, but most commonly in the Waffen-SS.
    Still an interesting Tunic that need someone to take care of "her"...
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

?

Hello,
    The Litzen are original to the Drillichrock.
    The shoulderstraps are repros (IMO)
    The shoulderstraps loops are really bogus...IMO not a field repair but a postwar replacement...
    This type of rank chevron is not often seen in the Heer, but most commonly in the Waffen-SS.
    Still an interesting Tunic that need someone to take care of "her"...
    Thanks
    Hallo,
    you are right the shoulder boards are fakes. I contacted the seller and he gave me some sale. Finally I have paid 350,- eur for it. Thank you very much for help.
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast