Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Enlisted Infantry Shoulder Board Question Maker?

Article about: I am considering these shoulder boards just basic infantry piping with a few moth spots but the price is right. I was a little concerned with the stitching around the button holes but I am m

Default Heer Enlisted Infantry Shoulder Board Question Maker?

I am considering these shoulder boards just basic infantry piping with a few moth spots but the price is right. I was a little concerned with the stitching around the button holes but I am more of a field gear collector so I do not know offhand all of the cloth insignia variations. I was hoping someone could attribute these to a specific maker. Any info would help!
    Thanks guys!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Enlisted Infantry Shoulder Board Question Maker?   Heer Enlisted Infantry Shoulder Board Question Maker?  

Heer Enlisted Infantry Shoulder Board Question Maker?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Enlisted Infantry Shoulder Board Question Maker?
    P
    Many

Hello,
    It's not possible to ID a maker when looking at a pair of used shoulderstraps...the few times i've seen makers identified, it's because the shouderboards for Officers were brand new and still wrapped in a piece of paper that had the maker's name written on it.
    Concerning the shoulderstraps that you posted, they're not issue examples, not regulation....they could be privately purchased....they also could be fakes as i've seen and own far better profesional made examples as far as privately purchased shoulderstraps are concerned.
    In my opinion, nevermind the price, only the item counts...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I did not think that they could be easily recognizable but I was just hoping based on the plain material used for the backing they could be attributed to a maker. I mentioned the price only because I know I could buy decent pairs without the moth damage.

Hello,

I would stay away from these. Could be private purchase but most likely fake. Ebay.de is filled with this style of shoulder board. The best thing to do is to purchase standard issue M38 or M40 boards.

Fred