Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer HBT Uniform For Review

Article about: I am looking at purchasing this tunic I am pretty sure it it real but I would like to make sure. The main thing I would like to know is what Is a good price for it because I think I can get

Default Heer HBT Uniform For Review

I am looking at purchasing this tunic I am pretty sure it it real but I would like to make sure. The main thing I would like to know is what Is a good price for it because I think I can get it for around 3-400$. Is that a fair price. It does not have a breast eagle but has NCO shoulder boards. I was told it is from a medical nco how can you tell?

Heer HBT Uniform For ReviewHeer HBT Uniform For ReviewHeer HBT Uniform For ReviewHeer HBT Uniform For ReviewHeer HBT Uniform For ReviewHeer HBT Uniform For Review

Would it be ok to replace the breast eagle later on?
    Thanks -Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer HBT Uniform For Review
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer HBT Uniform For Review

You usually tell which arm of service a tunic belonged to from the colour of the collar litzen and from the piping colour on the edge of the shoulderboards. As this is a late war tunic it has generic litzen which do not show the arm of service colour. I can't tell the colour of the shoulder board piping from these pics, but they would have to be dark blue to be for medical personal. As the tunic still has it's card/paper size label, I would assume it saw little if any service during the war, so maybe the boards have been added later. It's fine to restore the eagle.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks Jerry, Do you think the price is ok 3-400? or does that seem high?

M43 style
    shouldboards are not correct, this is not a nco tunic, lack of tressa around the collar (postwar added).

B44? = Berlin 1944

So should I stay away from it then?

Not saying that, (i think) it ok. Just think that you will need to get correct boards and resewn the egal. I think this will run you 300 roughly (not sure on price of cloths items)

Quote by Franz1944 View Post
    M43 style
    shouldboards are not correct, this is not a nco tunic, lack of tressa around the collar (postwar added).

B44? = Berlin 1944
    I agree that the boards have almost certainly been added, but NCO tunics did not always have the tress, especially late war examples.

Not sure on the value. The eagle will cost you about $30-50.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Bond View Post
    I agree that the boards have almost certainly been added, but NCO tunics did not always have the tress, especially late war examples.

Not sure on the value. The eagle will cost you about $30-50.
    I could see why in 1945. Do you have or know of a original photo of this? Would love to see it.

I like this one, and the price is not bad IMHO. Looks to me like unused late war, and somebody added the shoulder boards post war, trying to make a nice set. Try to get it at the lower end of the aking price and find the correct breast eagle and correct shoulder boards, and you have yourself a very nice original set.
    Why is the seller telling you it's a medical NCO jacket? Is he a collector or just a seller?

He is a collector, must be misinformed on what he has, I waited to long to jump on it so now its at auction... If it goes low enough still I might get it, or Mo depending

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast