Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Infantry Parade Tunics

Article about: Decided to rotate my uniform display in the war room a little bit tonight. An Infanterie Waffenrock may be the most common surviving German TR tunic in collections today, but I like these tw

TWS
    ?

Default Heer Infantry Parade Tunics

Decided to rotate my uniform display in the war room a little bit tonight. An Infanterie Waffenrock may be the most common surviving German TR tunic in collections today, but I like these two.
    The 105. Infanterie Regiment was part of the 72. Infanterie Division. The division was part of the occupation force in France but was sent to the Balkans and was part of the attack on the Metaxas Line in Greece. It was then sent to Russia and fought through the Crimea and took part in the assault on Sevastopol.
    The 46. Infanterie Regiment was part of the 30. Infanterie Division and most notably was part of the force encircled in the Demjansk pocket in the winter of '41/'42. If this NCO survived, he would have later worn a Demjansk shield on his Feldbluse.

Heer Infantry Parade TunicsHeer Infantry Parade TunicsHeer Infantry Parade TunicsHeer Infantry Parade TunicsHeer Infantry Parade TunicsHeer Infantry Parade TunicsHeer Infantry Parade TunicsHeer Infantry Parade TunicsHeer Infantry Parade TunicsHeer Infantry Parade Tunics
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Infantry Parade Tunics
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Sweetness Todd. I love that magic closet you have
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Lovely Waffenrocks Todd!
    I guess I'll have to take some photos of mine sometime in the near future and post it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

TWS
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I guess I'll have to take some photos of mine sometime in the near future and post it.
    Ralph.
    Please do Ralph!
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by MAP View Post
    Sweetness Todd. I love that magic closet you have
    It must be bigger on the inside.

Looks great! And a good history lesson again thank you.
    Todd you need to put something on the white bare walls a bit colour to break the white

Thanks for sharing these stunners. I really love that four piece medal bar, it's a great combo

Never cared much for these...but since you have been showing them the last few months.....

TWS
    ?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    It must be bigger on the inside.
    It's a portal to an inter-dimensional space.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

TWS
    ?

Quote by Ullergaard View Post
    Looks great! And a good history lesson again thank you.
    Todd you need to put something on the white bare walls a bit colour to break the white
    I actually like the white. Provides more of a clean canvas to display items and doesn't obscure details. That's why all of my shelving/furniture in the war room is white.

When I take photos in front of my display area, then the background is broken up or even overwhelms the subject of the photo with all of the stuff on display, so I often take photos in front of the "blank" side of the war room.

- - ------- - -

Quote by real steel View Post
    Never cared much for these...but since you have been showing them the last few months.....
    I'll convert you and make you a believer! LOL.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."