Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Heer and KM metal cap eagles recently acquired (good to go?)

Article about: Hi everyone, After a long dry spell, I decided to bite on a couple of items that I have not had much experience with: metal EM cap eagles, one for a Heer visor cap and one for a Kriegsmarine

Default Heer and KM metal cap eagles recently acquired (good to go?)

Hi everyone,

After a long dry spell, I decided to bite on a couple of items that I have not had much experience with: metal EM cap eagles, one for a Heer visor cap and one for a Kriegsmarine "Donald Duck" cap. If I didn't outsmart myself, they are good… if not, then I'm sadder but (maybe) wiser.

Any thoughts on these two (or information on what to look out for in the future)?

Regards,

G. Kelly

Heer and KM metal cap eagles recently acquired (good to go?)Heer and KM metal cap eagles recently acquired (good to go?)Heer and KM metal cap eagles recently acquired (good to go?)Heer and KM metal cap eagles recently acquired (good to go?)Heer and KM metal cap eagles recently acquired (good to go?)Heer and KM metal cap eagles recently acquired (good to go?)Heer and KM metal cap eagles recently acquired (good to go?)Heer and KM metal cap eagles recently acquired (good to go?)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer and KM metal cap eagles recently acquired (good to go?)
    P
    Many

Not sure about authenticity, but that first eagle looks like he's been eating quite a bit of food...

Both good, the heer is dated 37 and maker marked, can't quite read it ?&?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks!

The Heer eagle looks like it has "F & B." on one side, and definitely has "1937" on the other.

If the KM eagle has any maker marks, I can't detect them. He does look well fed compared to the Heer eagle, though.

Regards,

G. Kelly

KM badge probably for Uboat men they got better grub than the Heer guys.----lol.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    KM badge probably for Uboat men they got better grub than the Heer guys.----lol.
    My two ETO vet uncles got to experience shipboard food on a few occasions, but they would attest to that being very true in the US forces.