Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Heer M36 tunic

Article about: Hi Guys, I am offered this Heer M36 tunic. I am not an expert yet on these items, so I can really use your help. Is it original and can you tell me more about it. Thanks in advance.

Default Heer M36 tunic

Hi Guys,

I am offered this Heer M36 tunic. I am not an expert yet on these items, so I can really use your help. Is it original and can you tell me more about it. Thanks in advance.

Heer M36 tunicHeer M36 tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M36 tunic
    P
    Many

Anyone?

I'll stick my neck out! as I've only ever had 3 on hand and never a m36 nco, the material looks good but the pics are too rubbish to tell! are the lower pockets bagged? the collar thingy's look right to me. The tress and eagle I can't help on

some strange stamps for sure. the eagle is an early one for the waffenrock I think.... There are a lot of things I find worrying , looking at the interior............ on these pictures unless it was cheap as chips I would either pass, or demand higher resolution photos. If I were to try and sell any of my items with pictures like that, people would think I had something to hide

Thanx guys. I can get it for $270 dollar. These were all the pictures he had. He got it from a good dealer. Hiscoll. I emailed him and his answer was that it was good but not in the best shape. He bought it for the epaulletes and then he sold it again. Difficult decision.

Hello,

The picture are pretty much junk. It appears to me to be a very nice original tunic. Maybe private purchase because no issue stamps are to be seen. The white markings on the inside are from the woolen goods maker and typical. I also think private purchase by the insignia. The eagle is a 1st pattern waffenrock eagle, the tress is non standard the coller tabs apper to be wovwn and not BeVo tabs on a separate backing . $270. for a decent M36? Not a hard decision at all. If you decline please give me the sellers information.

Fred

Thanx. Just what I needed to hear. I will let you know if I got it. Gr. Tim

I would agree that $270 sounds a good price, almost too good, but I still have concerns on the interior.

Onwards and upwards buttercup

Well. Its on his way so I hope that I made the right decision. ;-)

Well, what do you think? Liner has been removed, but was there before.

Heer M36 tunic
    Heer M36 tunic
    Heer M36 tunic
    Heer M36 tunic
    Heer M36 tunic
    Heer M36 tunic
    Heer M36 tunic

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast