Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Heer NCO's Artillery Waffenrock

Article about: Just found this selling for £450 - I'd love to own a uniform and struggle to find one in my price range. What's the general opinion on this? The seller says it comes with two contemporary tr

?

Default Heer NCO's Artillery Waffenrock

Just found this selling for £450 - I'd love to own a uniform and struggle to find one in my price range. What's the general opinion on this? The seller says it comes with two contemporary trade patches.
    Thanks, Robbie.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer NCO's Artillery Waffenrock
    P
    Many

Default re: Heer NCO's Artillery Waffenrock

HaHa i've seen this as well, equivalent to a bomb disposal patch, the seller who is selling this is the same seller where i have brought my LW mess dress for £350, here is the link:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...-dress-115870/
    Thanks, Glen.
    I think £450 is a good price and looks in good shape.

Looks OK to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I decided against this uniform in favour of a helmet in the end, sorry everyone! Ade, what do you think of the Heer helmet here? https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...e-heer-117714/

oh, i saw your thread about the helmets and if it was me i would still go for the waffenrock =P
    Thanks, Glen.

?

Gah, I can't choose; if I buy the helmet then I'll have enough to spend on the SA dagger I posted the other day, but the Waffenrock's really good too... :/

ah well in that case then i would probably go for the helmet and SA dagger if they are both good =D Mind my asking but how much do you plan on spending on the SA dagger?
    Thanks, Glen.

May i sugest something?
    Buy one thing at a time, life will not end tomorow, there will always be time to purchase items.
    There will always be helmets and daggers.
    Buy the item that is most appeling to you, the item that will give a more complete look to the display.
    I sugest the tunic, thats what i would buy.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Very good looking tunic, with it's Feuerwerker and Richtkanonier (post 1936 pattern) abzeichen. The braid around the Feuerwerker patch shows he was assigned to a unit and it is made from bullion which was only for NCO's. Looks better than the Helmet and is probably the better deal, IMO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

The dagger was £280. That's what led to my indecision; the dagger was a great deal for what it was. But Nuno, you're right, it is better to concentrate on one thing at a time; I was just trying to work around the dagger (which I would have bought already if the seller had got back to me). Just, do you think this tunic for £450 is a good enough deal to counteract the deal of £280 for the dagger?
    Thanks for the advice,
    Robbie

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast