Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Heer NCO's blouse: original? please help !!!

Article about: Is this uniform is our original? please help !!!

Default Heer NCO's blouse: original? please help !!!

Is this uniform is our original? please help !!!Heer NCO's blouse: original? please help !!!Heer NCO's blouse: original? please help !!!Heer NCO's blouse: original? please help !!!Heer NCO's blouse: original? please help !!!Heer NCO's blouse: original? please help !!!Heer NCO's blouse: original? please help !!!Heer NCO's blouse: original? please help !!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer NCO's blouse: original? please help !!!
    P
    Many

Hi, tunics are not really my area, but I like what I see, a good early period, worn artillery HEER original with some period repairs. Leon.

Original. Early pre war. Has repairs to the lining and as the breast eagle is sewn through this, it will have been replaced.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I am not certain of how long that ek2 has been in the buttonhole Sir, for some reason it looks like every tunic i see nowadays has this ribbon attached.

I thank all colleagues for their help, I'm going to buy it if the price of 500 euros? a good price ?. Tell me a hint and top thanks and greetings to all forum . Zygmunt

The price is OK.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by TrondK View Post
    I am not certain of how long that ek2 has been in the buttonhole Sir, for some reason it looks like every tunic i see nowadays has this ribbon attached.
    Well, of course it was a common enough decoration, with an estimated 4,500,000 awards or so made...

looks a nice been there tunic of a oberfeldwebel art.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    looks a nice been there tunic of a oberfeldwebel art.
    Oberwachtmeister. Artillery did not use the "Feldwebel" rank designations.