Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer officers eagle bullion threads...opinions

Article about: i picked this up with a few other items. im not exactly sure what the eagle was used on. has a good look to it opinions wanted.. thanks

?

Default Heer officers eagle bullion threads...opinions

i picked this up with a few other items. im not exactly sure what the eagle was used on. has a good look to it opinions wanted.. thanks Heer officers eagle bullion threads...opinionsHeer officers eagle bullion threads...opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer officers eagle bullion threads...opinions
    P
    Many

Hard to tell from this photo. What is the background cloth color? NH

?

it looks black...has gold metal threads 2 different style of gold metal threads age toned.........black paper backing.

Probably navy blue. It may be a Kriegsmarine Adler rather than Heer but I will let others comment. NH

?

i just put the eagle under a very bright lite it is ages navy blue color. so must be naval officers im thinking...Heer officers eagle bullion threads...opinions

Hello,

A very nice original KM officer Breast eagle. Nice pick!!

Fred

?

thanks to all. i wonder what value an eagle like this has. im more of a political collector but i occasionally find other items at estate sales and local auctions..im always looking. just like you.

MAP
    ?

Quote by castle View Post
    thanks to all. i wonder what value an eagle like this has. im more of a political collector but i occasionally find other items at estate sales and local auctions..im always looking. just like you.
    A few google searches should pull up some dealer prices.... Here is one.

German WWII

Fred and others are eminently better versed than I but this is a nice one and I would think it would command a bit more... possibly...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

There you go. KM. NH

CBH
    ?

[QUOTE=MAP;1725200]A few google searches should pull up some dealer prices.... Here is one.

German WWII

Thanks Map for the link , he's got pretty cheap prices . Is all his stuff good ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast