Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer officer's trouser original?

Article about: I am not sure if the trouser is WW2 original, it was mentioned that it is from an Italian tailor made for an German officer, no any tag of stamp, please your opinion. Thanks a lot.

Default Heer officer's trouser original?

I am not sure if the trouser is WW2 original, it was mentioned that it is from an Italian tailor made for an German officer, no any tag of stamp, please your opinion. Thanks a lot.

Heer officer's trouser original?Heer officer's trouser original?Heer officer's trouser original?Heer officer's trouser original?Heer officer's trouser original?Heer officer's trouser original?Heer officer's trouser original?Heer officer's trouser original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer officer's trouser original?
    P
    Many

?

Without a label to state exactly for whom they were made, or when, it is impossible to be sure, but the use of riri zips is a good sign (suggesting German manufacture, rather than Italian).

But is the trouser from the period of WW2?

?

The ‘Elegante’ belt clip is another good indicator to support a German maker.

Again, without a date, it is impossible to be sure, but it stands a reasonable chance of being wartime. I cannot be any more definite than that, I’m afraid.