Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Heer Panzer collar tab deathsheads: Fake or real??

Article about: Hi Can anyone tell me if these are real or not??, also if they are legit what something like these are worth, they are on a local auction site, and im interested in how you tell if they are

Default Heer Panzer collar tab deathsheads: Fake or real??

Hi

Can anyone tell me if these are real or not??, also if they are legit what something like these are worth, they are on a local auction site, and im interested in how you tell if they are real.

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ss.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	824953

Name:	ss2.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	824954

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Originals

Cool thanks for that, how can you tell they are original?? What are they roughly worth??

Quote by Scooter77 View Post
    Cool thanks for that, how can you tell they are original?? What are they roughly worth??
    Do take my word for it from Mr. Carlsson that he knows they are real and we trust him. You can, too.

He can tell they are real from the examination of dozens and or hundreds of real ones as well as the examination of hundreds of fakes.....which predominate.

And he can tell, because he has had these things in his hands and under his trained and searching eye....!
    damit, basta.

Fake or real a good place to start is here http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-met...nsignia-forum/
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Name:	IMG_0400.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	218.9 KB 
ID:	824999Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0390.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	218.3 KB 
ID:	825000Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0388.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	217.3 KB 
ID:	825001Name:  615495d1292614622t-what-defines-early-ss-cap-ssvisor2.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  30.9 KBName:  615492d1233054071t-what-defines-early-ss-cap-ssvisor.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  21.1 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0376.jpg 
Size:	214.5 KB 
ID:	825004Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0387.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	213.6 KB 
ID:	825005Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0385.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	214.8 KB 
ID:	825006Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0375.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	212.5 KB 
ID:	825007Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0374.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	226.4 KB 
ID:	825008Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0372.jpg 
Size:	216.0 KB 
ID:	825009Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0370.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	231.8 KB 
ID:	825010Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0378.jpg 
Size:	215.1 KB 
ID:	825011Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0377.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	223.9 KB 
ID:	825012The way to tell with 'dead heads' is to look at them as God intended, with all your seven senses....!

- - ------- - -

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Fake or real a good place to start is here http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-met...nsignia-forum/
    Bravo and thanks to Larry C.
    damit, basta.

I do trust his word, that's why I posted the question here, I don't normally collect this type of thing but I've started to get into badges and pins lately as I can afford them, I spotted these and thought they were interesting and wanted to know how to spot a fake, to me they looked good, the wear and the pins on the back but I have seen a lot of good fakes come up, I'm just trying to learn and unfortunately I can't afford to get my hands on a lot of them to learn, thanks for the link to, I will have a good read and expand my knowledge.

Learning always begins at the bottom at elementary levels as most children who begin at that level do not have the finances to afford their own..and must begin the task of reading and writing..which is a great beginning on a great website here on the WRF that you have entered into. Research education and study..makes these difficult things closer to being affordable. Enjoy your stay here..you are among the highest in knowledge just on this forum alone ..and would caution you not to run in the hallways as some come onto this website showing only wanting to speak first and not listen. All questions are welcome..and more welcome is an open ear. Enjoy your stay. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

These are actually Panzer Totenkopf and do not really belong in the SS insignia forum
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Learning always begins at the bottom at elementary levels as most children who begin at that level do not have the finances to afford their own..and must begin the task of reading and writing..which is a great beginning on a great website here on the WRF that you have entered into. Research education and study..makes these difficult things closer to being affordable. Enjoy your stay here..you are among the highest in knowledge just on this forum alone ..and would caution you not to run in the hallways as some come onto this website showing only wanting to speak first and not listen. All questions are welcome..and more welcome is an open ear. Enjoy your stay. Regards Larry
    Thanks. The place to read and to observe the hundreds of examples we have all worked weeks and months of our lives to analyze are here....

Happy badges.
    damit, basta.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast