Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Panzer skull originals or repros?

Article about: Hey guys, Yep, its a skull post . Sorry . I'm looking at a few potential skulls and i'm wondering if these have a chance of being original or just repos. I know there are some good fakes out

Default Heer Panzer skull originals or repros?

Hey guys,

Yep, its a skull post . Sorry . I'm looking at a few potential skulls and i'm wondering if these have a chance of being original or just repos. I know there are some good fakes out there and I don't want to get burned (again) . I have researched many originals on the forum but I wanted to see what you guys think of these three panzer skulls. The pictures are not the greatest. I've been concerned about the back prongs since I've seen so many different attachments on the panzer skulls.
    Any thoughts?

Heer Panzer skull originals or repros?Heer Panzer skull originals or repros?

And the other one

Heer Panzer skull originals or repros?Heer Panzer skull originals or repros?

Thanks again

Madman .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Panzer skull originals or repros?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Panzer skull originals or repos?

First two look okay...the third is a little odd. A better pic might be needed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Panzer skull originals or repros?   Heer Panzer skull originals or repros?  

Default Re: Heer Panzer skull originals or repros?

Thanks Dean. I thought the first two seemed ok as well. I'm still doing research before I make another stupid decision on a skull .

Madman

?

The odd looking skulls can be early ones. I have seen some i was sure was fake/repros, but turned out to be some ore war skulls. I'm far from being expert on this topic though. Just saying.

Regards

Lars

?

Looks like an alien skull....LOL

Quote by AMTG View Post
    Looks like an alien skull....LOL
    Haha! I have seen some old SS skulls that do look like that. That's usually what I call them. I'm just not sure what to make of that pic. Oh well! I appreciate the input everyone .

Madman