Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Heer and Panzer Uniform Reference book

Article about: Hi im looking for more reference books on Heer and Panzer Uniforms Cheers Martin

Default Heer and Panzer Uniform Reference book

Hi im looking for more reference books
    on Heer and Panzer Uniforms

Cheers Martin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer and Panzer Uniform Reference book
    P
    Many

If you are looking for a superb reference series on Panzer uniforms of WW2, then you can not go past the 4 volume series
    "Panzer Feldjacke" / German Armoured Crew Uniforms of the Second World War, by Scott Pritchett. (Schiffer Publishing).
    Volume 1 is Heer Panzer, Volume 2 relates to Heer SP gun wrap-arounds & DAK, Volume 3 is for W-SS Panzer, and Volume 4
    covers the Luftwaffe. (There is also a chance that Scott will also bring out a 5th Volume covering Panzer related headgear).

Bob

Always better to have illustrations, so here is what the covers of the 4 volumes looks like...

Cheers

Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images Heer and Panzer Uniform Reference book  Heer and Panzer Uniform Reference book  Heer and Panzer Uniform Reference book  Heer and Panzer Uniform Reference book 

Thanks i own Michael Beaver books 3 on SS uniforms, 1 on SS caps, 1 on SS camo

they are good but don't seem to point out how to check them?

they do look good, would it be worth buying the SS book as i own the Michael Beaver books?

Best Martin

Yes Martin, the 3rd Volume would sit well with your other reference works, and of course, used in conjunction with the forums, you can't get much better
    advice than that mate... There are some very well educated and informed collectors on this very forum who are always willing to advise and assist.

Cheers

Bob

okay thanks Bob i've added them to my amazon list, ill miss vol.4 as im not that interested in Luft uniforms only Paratroopers
    yeah books are good with the forum you got loads of advice

Best Martin