Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Pioneer Tunic

Article about: Hi guys! What is your opinion about this oberfeldwebel pioneer tunic? Everything looks okay? Waiting for the experts' comments from details. (breast eagle, shoulder boards, collar tabs) Than

Question Heer Pioneer Tunic

Hi guys!
    What is your opinion about this oberfeldwebel pioneer tunic?
    Everything looks okay?
    Waiting for the experts' comments from details. (breast eagle, shoulder boards, collar tabs)

Thank you!
    Best regards,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Pioneer Tunic   Heer Pioneer Tunic  

Heer Pioneer Tunic   Heer Pioneer Tunic  

Heer Pioneer Tunic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Pioneer Tunic
    P
    Many

Hello,

A private purchase tunic made as a walking out dress uniform. Parade grade collar tabs, Officer bullion breast eagle and senior NCO shoulder boards.

Fred

very nice tunic.

A very nice tunic. Fred has summed it up.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

In spit of this, that Fred said. Would you buy it? That didn't sound like it is a good autentic tunic. How do I know that made it yesterday from original textils ?
    Thank you very much for your answers!

I would be happy to have it in my collection.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by alex gross View Post
    In spit of this, that Fred said. Would you buy it? That didn't sound like it is a good autentic tunic. How do I know that made it yesterday from original textils ?
    Thank you very much for your answers!
    I see no reason not to buy it other than not having the money! It looks like a very nice period tunic in super condition. Leon.

Yep a nice one, and if you miss out on this, it will be very difficult to find another!
    But if not sure, should you purchase, make sure there is a returns option

Hello,

It all depends what you are looking for. Myself, I prefer issue items and occasionally something non standard. This is definitely a non standard. The dress collar tabs should not be on this tunic. The Bullion Breast eagle could be worn if the senior was transitioning to an officer status. The tailoring skills on the inside, lack of lining, covering of seams, looks vey unappealing to me. As I said earlier, I am biased in that I like issued items.

Fred

All of the insignia is original and it looks like original materials.