Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Pionier piped dress/parade breeches

Article about: One for my fellow Heer uniform nerds. I finally got around to displaying my Pionier piped breeches by choosing to set them up on a mannequin with my Waffenrock to a Leutnant der Reserve in P

TWS
    ?

Default Heer Pionier piped dress/parade breeches

One for my fellow Heer uniform nerds. I finally got around to displaying my Pionier piped breeches by choosing to set them up on a mannequin with my Waffenrock to a Leutnant der Reserve in Pionier-Bataillon 16. That unit became Panzer-Pionier-Bataillon 16 of the 16. Panzer Division and was wiped out at Stalingrad. Unfortunately, there is no name tag in the Rock. Piped breeches, in my experience, are quite a bit rarer than the slate gray piped dress trousers commonly worn with the Waffenrock so I thought I'd post these up. The Rock doesn't have a screw post button on the shoulder, so rather than fumble with getting the shoulder board unbuttoned, I decided to forgo the parade aiguillette.

Heer Pionier piped dress/parade breechesHeer Pionier piped dress/parade breechesHeer Pionier piped dress/parade breechesHeer Pionier piped dress/parade breechesHeer Pionier piped dress/parade breechesHeer Pionier piped dress/parade breechesHeer Pionier piped dress/parade breechesHeer Pionier piped dress/parade breechesHeer Pionier piped dress/parade breeches
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Pionier piped dress/parade breeches
    P
    Many

Quite impressive display, congratulations. Pioneer is one of my favorite branches

Very nice Todd, but out of curiosity do german officers breeches lace at the bottom or have buttons like Japanese officers breeches?

Bill

TWS
    ?

Quote by SHEMP H View Post
    Very nice Todd, but out of curiosity do german officers breeches lace at the bottom or have buttons like Japanese officers breeches?

Bill
    They can be either, but you left out the third option: zippers!

This one in particular has Ri-Ri zippers on the calves.

I find zippers to be most common, closely followed by buttons and then lace up being more rare (but do exist).
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."