Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Sport Shirt

Article about: Heer sport shirt bought at a old flea market over 30 years ago had it out once years ago it has no marks except a blurred ink mark on the hemd. It has over 40 tacs to the back so I just left

Default Heer Sport Shirt

Heer sport shirt bought at a old flea market over 30 years ago had it out once years ago it has no marks except a blurred ink mark on the hemd. It has over 40 tacs to the back so I just left it in it. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Sport Shirt   Heer Sport Shirt  

Heer Sport Shirt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Sport Shirt
    P
    Many

Hi Timothy - nice shirt. Interesting how the shirt itself has yellowed
    somewhat and the eagle patch has remained bright white.........
    Regards,

Steve.

I believe the black border around the neck signifies officer while a solid white would be for nco. Aging due to different material in the patch then the shirt I assume.

Very nice Timothy!

It looks quite short in length

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Love it...ive got a HJ one..one of my favourite items,i would love to get a full set

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

A very nice Heer NCO sport shirt with a second pattern eagle applied to it. Sometimes insignia fades or stains at different rates. I would take a close look at the inside of the shirt and see if this eagle wasn't reapplied. I just sold 2 Luft sport shirts that had ink markings on the lower hem.

Fred