Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer Sports Vest Eagles

Article about: A couple of new additions to my collection. As you can see, there are two patterns of eagles. These seem to have been popular souvenirs with Allied servicemen and are often found in unissued

Default Heer Sports Vest Eagles

A couple of new additions to my collection.

As you can see, there are two patterns of eagles.

These seem to have been popular souvenirs with Allied servicemen and are often found in unissued condition.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Sports Vest Eagles   Heer Sports Vest Eagles  

Heer Sports Vest Eagles   Heer Sports Vest Eagles  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Sports Vest Eagles
    P
    Many

4md
    ?

Nice Ade, I didnt know there was two patterns. I have the one with the less detailed head, I must get that other one, It certainly looks better

Paul

?

Very nice are are there more than 2 patterns sure I've seen another version of these

One of those things that I've always wanted, but never gotten round to picking up. I do wonder how many intact sports vests there are on the collectors' market, as opposed to these standalone eagles. If they were as popular with Allied souvenir hunters as you say, I'd imagine not that many have survived up to the present day.

B.B.

?

2 intact vests where sold on eBay last week was going to bid on them but contacted seller for pics of front of vest but got no reply he also had a set of vest and shorts which sold for £52 think the vests sold for £20 odd quid an absolute bargain

Quote by BRIOLF View Post
    2 intact vests where sold on eBay last week was going to bid on them but contacted seller for pics of front of vest but got no reply he also had a set of vest and shorts which sold for £52 think the vests sold for £20 odd quid an absolute bargain
    Assuming they weren't duff pieces, of course!

B.B.

Complete vests are much harder to find than these unissued eagles.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

The guy got great feedback for the vest n shorts set which was delevered xmas eve he stated in description the Eagles on the front of them also there where pics of the labels on two of them so ide say more than likely they where original close up pics of the vests certainly looked good anyway

Quote by BRIOLF View Post
    The guy got great feedback for the vest n shorts set which was delevered xmas eve he stated in description the Eagles on the front of them also there where pics of the labels on two of them so ide say more than likely they where original close up pics of the vests certainly looked good anyway
    Just me being skeptical of eBay, that's all. Quite a bit of my collection has come from there now, but anything high value - especially German - I go through dealers.

B.B.

?

Pics of vests that sold no eagles as hidden on other side
    Attached Images Attached Images Heer Sports Vest Eagles  Heer Sports Vest Eagles  Heer Sports Vest Eagles  Heer Sports Vest Eagles 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast