Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Tropical Tunic

Article about: I've spent much of today mulling over what type of tunic I want to pursue purchasing next, and keep coming back to the tropical/southern tunics. I found this Heer Tropical Tunic on https://w

Default Heer Tropical Tunic

I've spent much of today mulling over what type of tunic I want to pursue purchasing next, and keep coming back to the tropical/southern tunics. I found this Heer Tropical Tunic on https://www.emedals.com/an-army-heer-m43-tropical-tunic. I'm honestly not too experienced with uniforms, but for some reason something just appears off to me (I hope I'm wrong though because I would love to own a tropical tunic ). The collar tabs and buttons don't look quite correct to me, but I wouldn't be surprised if im wrong either. Any and all opinions are welcome!

Heer Tropical TunicHeer Tropical TunicHeer Tropical TunicHeer Tropical Tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Tropical Tunic
    P
    Many

Looks fine.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Should be depot marked. Dated & size stamped. First I have seen that was not. Something one expects to see on a tunic like this

?

Question

Also the first one I can remember ever seeing the eagle sewn on so crooked!
    Makes me wonder - at the minimum the eagle is a post war add on.
    Sarge

?

Appears to be a small sized tunic - that would explain the eagle (remember that in a perfect fitting world the top of the eagle should be horizontal to the ground). The speed sewing also lends to a late war application (look at the shoddy litzen application).
    Mark
    NZ