Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Tunic?

Article about: Hello, While not my field of collecting i saw this tunic on an auction site and it didn't stand out to me as a fake straight away with what little i know of ww2 cloth.. I look forward to hea

Default Heer Tunic?

Hello,

While not my field of collecting i saw this tunic on an auction site and it didn't stand out to me as a fake straight away with what little i know of ww2 cloth..

I look forward to hearing some opinions.. the Nahkampfspange looks too clean to me but I do not know enough about the decorations, i apologize for the quality of the pics.

Thankyou.

Heer Tunic?Heer Tunic?Heer Tunic?Heer Tunic?Heer Tunic?Heer Tunic?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Tunic?
    P
    Many

Hello,
    Leave it where it is...unless you want to waste some of your money
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Ouhhhh.....I kept the picture for my collection of fakes, one rarity.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

The tunic as such is not so much fake as it is post-war; it's from the Bundesgrenzschutz [Federal Border Guard].

The decorations, breast eagle and NSDAP-style breast pocket buttons have no business being there, of course.

?

I agree with what the other members has told you.
    Also if you want to buy a genuine ww2 uniform Sir, you should use dealers like: Virtual Grenadier

Of cource there are other dealers out there, i just included this link for your pleasure.

To sell on ebay Australia?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Hi , that is one "cobbled together" mess that you will need to leave well alone my friend. Leon.

?

The Sam Browne belt looks to be British...

Indeed, not a German WWII tunic. It's a set up made to fool the novice collectors.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Used to buy stripped BGS tunics like that one from a dealer in the 70's for five to ten dollars apiece depending on condition. timothy