Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Heer Tunic

Article about: Hi all. I was looking to buy my first tunic and was hoping to get some professional insight. It's listed as an M40 tunic with an M35 collar. Was this common? Why was it done? I apologize for

Default Heer Tunic

Hi all. I was looking to buy my first tunic and was hoping to get some professional insight. It's listed as an M40 tunic with an M35 collar. Was this common? Why was it done? I apologize for the quality of the photos, but hopefully somebody will be able to make something out of it. These are the photos that are posted on the site. I would really appreciate the help, thank you!

Heer Tunic
    Heer Tunic
    Heer Tunic
    Heer Tunic
    Heer Tunic
    Heer Tunic
    Heer Tunic
    Heer Tunic
    Heer Tunic
    Heer Tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Tunic
    P
    Many

Original tunic.

Adding badge cloth green collars was not unknown as soldiers liked the earlier smarter style.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade! I was iffy on it, relief to hear!

?

Isn't the eagle are very clean compared to everything else? The jacket seems to have been stored in a attic next to chimney or something since it is all over yellowish of smoke, like we usually see on tobacco tainted items.

Quote by Colttin View Post
    Hi all. I was looking to buy my first tunic
    Hello,
    IMO wait for a more desirable one, this Feldbluse has too many issues
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

A perfectly respectable tunic.
    For a modest price, this would be a good restoration project, if you know what you’re doing and have sufficient patience, needle skills and some well matched cloth (I’d like to do it myself!).
    It would have to be a realistically low price, however, but could certainly be improved.

[moved message]

Hi. I made the purchase on the tunic a few days ago, I am content with it being my first tunic and it was affordable for me. I just wanted to make sure everything was in order and original. I don't mind the moth nips and such. Thanks for your response.

Thanks for the response, Kohima. I think I'd like to leave it as is for now. I've never been too big on restorations. I'll certainly have better photos once I receive it for members to have another look at.

Default German modified M40 tunic

Hi all. The tunic I had posted a while ago for review arrived a few days ago and I just wanted to share it with you all and see what you think. It's an M40 tunic, but attached is an M35 collar. Sorry for the smaller photos. All opinions are welcome, and thank you for looking! (I am also partially colorblind, if anybody could tell me the corps the shulterklappen displays I would be very appreciative.)

Heer Tunic
    Heer Tunic
    Heer Tunic
    Heer Tunic
    Heer Tunic
    Heer Tunic
    Heer Tunic
    Heer Tunic

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast