Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer tunic- ask for help

Article about: Hi, I would like to ask you for help with one heer tunic. This tunic has missing collar tabs and eagle. There is manufacturers label, but this label is possible to find as copy for sell in s

?

Default Heer tunic- ask for help

Hi,
    I would like to ask you for help with one heer tunic. This tunic has missing collar tabs and eagle. There is manufacturers label, but this label is possible to find as copy for sell in some sites and because of this I am little bit worried. Here are pictures which are not good but now I do not have better. What is your opionion, good one or fake?
    Thanks, Mike
    Heer tunic- ask for helpHeer tunic- ask for helpHeer tunic- ask for helpHeer tunic- ask for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer tunic- ask for help
    P
    Many

?

Looks like a modern repro to me, material looks all too new

Verry big label from the maker i have never seen this before verry big ,agree with gel65.

Don't know what to say it has qualities of a real private purchase officers tunic but can't really see details well enough to comment. The tunic people will want more pictures of inside, under collar closeuups of lining and wool. Makers tag etc. Can't write it off but can't pass judgement based on pictures. Hopefully with some more pictures experts like Adrain and J Phillip would be able to give you a better answer. timothy