Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Heer tunic thinking about buying

Article about: Just came across this tunic and looks nice well worn 750 u.s dollars. Just has the nice patina look. Any thoughts. Took photos with my cell phone so I apologize since they are side ways...

?

Default Heer tunic thinking about buying

Just came across this tunic and looks nice well worn 750 u.s dollars. Just has the nice patina look. Any thoughts. Took photos with my cell phone so I apologize since they are side ways...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer tunic thinking about buying   Heer tunic thinking about buying  

Heer tunic thinking about buying   Heer tunic thinking about buying  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer tunic thinking about buying
    P
    Many

Hello,
    If i can give you an advice, it would be save your $$$ for something more desirable...
    This Feldbluse is "rinsed" & with postwar applied insignia.
    In my opinion, that's not a good investement as far as german Feldblusen are concerned
    (the lining reminds me of some repros i've seen in the past)
    Thanks

Heer tunic thinking about buyingHeer tunic thinking about buyingHeer tunic thinking about buyingHeer tunic thinking about buyingHeer tunic thinking about buyingHeer tunic thinking about buyingHeer tunic thinking about buyingHeer tunic thinking about buyingHeer tunic thinking about buyingHeer tunic thinking about buying

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Thanks for your imput. I wasnt sure about the insignia be added post war or not. The liner would have bin a good repro Becuase its almost fragile

?

Dont buy this if you want to enjoy your historical objects and being certain they are not altered/created post 45.

A good advice would be to never ever buy less than perfect items (meaning 99% certain it is original), if i were you i would rather spend 750us on last editions of collector books around your field of interest.

That will be a good investment many times over.

Default Reference books

I recommend attending gun shows if you are able. There are often Fantastic reference books for sale at least half the price of a new one online.Ask the dealers if they have any reference books because often they don't want to lug them around and may have some from an estate sitting at home!

Regards,Geoff