Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Help With Adler

Article about: Hello All,A Friend sent me a couple of pics of a breast eagle he found in Dallas recently.Having never seen such a creature I thought I would turn to the experts.Any help or thoughts would b

Default Help With Adler

Hello All,A Friend sent me a couple of pics of a breast eagle he found in Dallas recently.Having never seen such a creature I thought I would turn to the experts.Any help or thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks,GeoffHelp With AdlerHelp With Adler

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help With Adler
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Geoff,

I can't help unfortunately, but my mind is telling me I have seen someone post something similar a few months back. I could be totally wrong. Hope I'm not.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I don't collect Luftwaffe, but I do have quite a few named army general's uniforms. However, in comparison to mine below, the workmanship does not seem to be there in yours. Also, the bullion used looks too yellow Cellon-like, but is not in the correct structure for Cellon I'm used to in originals.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help With Adler   Help With Adler  

Help With Adler   Help With Adler  

Help With Adler   Help With Adler  

Thank you Gentlemen!,You have confirmed my suspicions He had asked for my opinion regarding the quality of the piece and I felt compelled to run it by those who are more savvy than myself.

Regards,Geoff