Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Help With Divers patch

Article about: Hello all I recently picked up a box of goodies quite a mixed bag of goods there are some older reproduction items mixed but most is original.This piece I have no clue as I have never seen o

Brandon, My goodness - you have a museum in the works! Well, the KM patches have the most diverse types. Is there a reference book you have encountered that lists them? I take the binders for Heer, Luftwaffe and KM to shows in order to fill in blanks. I think Luftwaffe is second behind Kriegsmarine for number and variety. Neil

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help With Divers patch
    P
    Many

The two books I have encountered which contain a good amount of info about the different trade badges are Deutsche Kriegsmarine by Eduardo Delgado, which is a beautiful book full over full color photos and touches on everything from coat hangers to navigational equipment, and the little Collector's Guide to: The Kriegsmarine by Christopher Ailsby which as far as the trade badges are concerned has a decent amount of info within. Then after you've gone through all the info and think you have a good grasp on the trade badges, your gonna come across an obscure specialty badge you have never seen before and start all over again trying to figure out where the heck it fits in with all the others.
    Hope that was some help. Brandon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12