MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Help with HBT Heer tunic

Article about: Hi Chaps. I could do with your thoughts on this tunic. I think it is fine (if a little nackered) The pics aren't great but are the best that I have at the minute. I stumbled upon a copy HPT

?

Default Help with HBT Heer tunic

Hi Chaps.
    I could do with your thoughts on this tunic. I think it is fine (if a little nackered)
    The pics aren't great but are the best that I have at the minute. I stumbled upon a copy HPT Tunic a few weeks ago and it was so good it has made me very wary

Cheers

Andy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with HBT Heer tunic   Help with HBT Heer tunic  

Help with HBT Heer tunic   Help with HBT Heer tunic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with HBT Heer tunic
    P
    Many

Default Re: Help with HBT Heer tunic

I cannot tell you nothing about eagle and litzen being original to the tunic from a couple of pictures alone but as far as the tunic itself is concerned you've posted a 100% genuine second model HBT combat tunic!
    Horrido!

?

Cheers Horrido!
    Normally I wouldn't even have queried it but the fakes that I seen lately are frightening!!!
    Andy

I had one of these in the 1980s and to the best of my recollection yours looks identical - no issues!
    Dan

Blondi...I know what you mean...once biten twice shy!I've been collecting for the past 40 years and can tell you that there are details that cannot be easily faked,such as age-toning,discoloration,fading,hues and stuff...less than less the feeling of being confronted with a "vet"...like the tunic you've posted above!
    It's ABSOLUTELY genuine but I cannot tell you anything about the insigna.It could be original to the tunic but bigger,HD pictures would be very helpful in this case.There's fading around the eagle and a darker shade of green(the original shade of the HBT) can be clearly seen...a bigger,clearer picture would definitely help to ascertain whether the eagle is original to the bluse or a replacement carefully sewn inside the unfaded area exposed upon the removal of the original brust adler!
    If the price is right go for it!
    Horrido!

?

Thanks guys. It's always nice to have a bit of back up. If it works out, I will post pics if the insignia.

Cheers
    Andy