Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..

Article about: I used to own one of these parkas awhile ago until it was basically stolen. Anyways this guy is selling this for 500 bucks and its salty but does it look correct? I got whatever pictures I c

Default Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..

I used to own one of these parkas awhile ago until it was basically stolen. Anyways this guy is selling this for 500 bucks and its salty but does it look correct? I got whatever pictures I could get and I don't know if its worth the money-

Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..
    P
    Many

Hello,
    It is original but the condition is not great....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I would agree with JP.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks guys. I figured it was but I wante a stamp of approval. Yes very rough but it will worth for what Im planning but 500 dollars is way to much !

try knocking him down,[on the price.lol]

well I got her down to 300 dollars. Should I go lower? like 275? or 300 pretty good.

Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..Help with this Mouse Grey Parka..The seller claims also that he got this from the relatives of a ss Lativia Soldier. I told the seller I don't buy it I just want the parka. I don't know anything about this stuff. here is whats included with the Grey mouse Parka