Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HELP! Opinion/Information Luftwaffe Breast Eagle - Silver bullion

Article about: Hello! Opinion and any additional feedback or information would be very much appreciated! Silver Bullion, measures exactly 3 1/2" wide, 1 1/2" tall. Please let me know if any addit

Tristan
    ?

Default HELP! Luftwaffe Breast Eagle - Silver bullion

Hello!

Opinion and any additional feedback or information would be very much appreciated! Silver Bullion, measures exactly 3 1/2" wide, 1 1/2" tall.

Please let me know if any additional pictures or info is needed or desired, thank you all for you help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HELP! Opinion/Information Luftwaffe Breast Eagle - Silver bullion   HELP! Opinion/Information Luftwaffe Breast Eagle - Silver bullion  

HELP! Opinion/Information Luftwaffe Breast Eagle - Silver bullion  

2. # ADS

Tristan
    ?

Default Re: HELP! Opinion/Information Luftwaffe Breast Eagle - Silver bullion

PS - The wool part looks very, very dark blue/grey, with the backing fabric black.

Tristan
    ?

Anyone?

Bullion insignia is very difficult and is fraught with problems in passing opinions from photographs. The use of multiple types of bullion thread is usually a good sign, but the lack of unterlagen ( I hope I have spelt this correctly, but I mean a cardboard former) is not, so sadly I can't really help you and it might be best to find a different example.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

It looks as if three types of bullion are present!

The tip of the right wing seems to be showing the cardboard former. Gently spread the bullion to confirm!

Do you own this or is that a seller photo? I am really leary of anything so minty! Prefer my eagles a lil more on the salty side

You could also hit the white threads under the backing with UV..

Tristan
    ?

Hi StevenAZ,
    Thank you so much for your response! I still need to hit the white threads with UV to confirm, did not do that yet. The cardboard former is under the bullion, you are correct. And I do prefer my things a little on the "salty side" as well. I took a chance on this item I will let you know if it does, or does not glow.

Quote by Tristan View Post
    Hi StevenAZ,
    Thank you so much for your response! I still need to hit the white threads with UV to confirm, did not do that yet. The cardboard former is under the bullion, you are correct. And I do prefer my things a little on the "salty side" as well. I took a chance on this item I will let you know if it does, or does not glow.
    Well in future I wont bother.

Steve is correct that it does appear to have the unterlagen so is probably a good one.
    Regards,

Jerry

Jerry Bond,

Please bother in the future as your opinion is greatly appreciated!

Quote by StevenAZ View Post
    Jerry Bond,

Please bother in the future as your opinion is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks Steve and I will as always help if I can, though it is nice to be appreciated and sometimes the lack of it can be a bit of a pisser, though I usually get over it and carry on anyway.
    Regards,

Jerry

Fred Green
    ?

Jerry,

Stay Calm and carry on! Yourexpertise is always appreciated!!

Fred

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast